Arsenal Innovation Lab powered by Yolo Group is a 7-week virtual sprint for startups to collaborate with Arsenal Football Club and create new opportunities for fans around the world. The programme builds on the success of the inaugural Arsenal Innovation Lab in 2018 which resulted in an ongoing commercial relationship with e-commerce company I Like That. The 2022 programme will run virtually so innovative technology startups can participate from anywhere in the world.
Up to 10 global technology companies will be selected to join the seven-week, equity-free programme. They will receive:
- Hands-on support in designing and executing a rapid sprint to validate their opportunity with Arsenal
- Direct access to Arsenal decision makers
- Testing in a live fan environment
- The opportunity to secure a commercial deal with Arsenal by the end of the program
- There is also a £250k discretionary investment and prize pool to help businesses develop their solutions.
- Applications open 20 October 2021
- Submission deadline 10 December 2021 (Arsenal and Yolo decision makers will meet with select early applicants in advance of the final selection event.)
- Final selection event 17 December 2021
- Programme Launch 05 January 2022
- Programme Finale 23 February 2022
The programme will start with a two-day proof-of-concept sprint followed by workshops to design a roadmap to rapid opportunity development with Arsenal.Discover more and apply at Eventornado here.